EaglerulezEaglerulez

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Black Coffie Black Coffie

You have inspired me.

This is the one song (honestly) that has inspired me to play jazz piano. I have been a pianist for awhile, but I just had to play jazz after hearing this song. I really don't want to seem like I am using you man. But I can't find a version of this song on sheet music that seems similiar to yours. Could you please provide me with a link of where you found this? My email adress is emcnally1@mac.com. I would really, really appreciate it. Thanks a lot man you're great.

Super Mario 3 - Big Band Jazz Super Mario 3 - Big Band Jazz

I liked it

It sounded really, really good. Great job.

Slick Poop 'n Stylish Ink Slick Poop 'n Stylish Ink

Meh didn't really like it

It just sounded to plain, random, and irregular. And it just didn't float my boat. Good effort though.

cosmicrandom responds:

that means you're gay

A Foothold Spirit A Foothold Spirit

Pretty good

I like the way it sounds, has alot of different instruments ect. It is a little hard to hear, however it is very well done. If possible could you check out and possible review and rate my stuff? Thanks, and great job.

Severed a Jazilluper Severed a Jazilluper

This sounded excelent

This sounded excelent man. It just sounded soo good, it inspired me to play my music alot more often, and to try to play twice as hard. This is an awesome song, I really love it. I was wondering if you could check out some of my stuff, and if possible rate/review it? thanks alot.

margarine responds:

cool, more reviews. Uh, I can't actually check out your stuff cos it doesn't look like you have an account. Something's gone wrong there.
Thanks for the cool review :) I'm glad I inspired you

Fly Me To the Moon Piano Loop Fly Me To the Moon Piano Loop

Pretty good

This sounds great, I love this song also. If you can could you check out some of my Audio Stuff, and possible review/rate it?

Anyway this sounds awesome, hope you make more.

Me Time on Sunday Me Time on Sunday

Sounds great, very original

This sounds awesome man, I've been a fan of your stuff for quite a while. Honestly because of you I started submitting some of my music to this portal. It sounds different, but it sounds like everything goes together just as it should. I really enjoyed it, keep it up